drank Pumpkin Spice by Harney & Sons

Harney & Sons Blind Date #2.

I was fairly unimpressed by the smell. It’s just “pumpkin” enough to call it pumpkin and that’s about it. As far as the flavor goes, I’m really getting more of the rooibos than anything. If I hadn’t been expecting pumpkin, I would have a higher opinion of this. It’s really a rooibos with a subtle autumnal flavoring, if you ask me.

I’m seeing people suggesting trying this with mulling spices. You’re giving me ideas!!! And I DO have 29 more sachets of this stuff!

…Hey! I now have rooibos in sachet form! So I don’t have to fiddle with cleaning up all the stupid little rooibos loose leaves that are so damn hard to get out of infuser baskets! JOY TO THE WORLD! … OK wrong season but still.

To be perfectly honest, I’m kind of in the mood for flavored teas in sachets now. I just like having something that I can enjoy without having to… overthink it. Heat the water, drop the sachet, sip, smile, don’t lament missing out on all the weird little nuances that everyone else is getting. And I’ve heard many good things about Harney & Sons, flavored and non-flavored. Recommendations?

OMGsrsly

Paris! :) Pomegranate Oolong is pretty good as well. And Fruits D’Alsace (I think it comes in sachets). The black iced tea is really good if you want to make a pitcher.

Tuscanteal

Ditto. Paris.

keychange

Thirding Parris, and adding hot cinnamon spice!

Nicole

Paris. Vanilla Comoro.

Tea Sipper

Paris, Tower of London, Vanilla Comoro, Hot cinnamon sunset some of my favorites!

Tea Sipper

Also Indian Nimbu.. not sure if that’s in satchets.

TeaKlutz

Thank you everyone for your recs! OK so I am most definitely adding Paris to the list, seeing as EVERY SINGLE PERSON who has commented has recommended it. :D Also the item descrip on their website sounds amazeballs.

Yes! Paris!
I was disappointed with my first cup, but I don’t think I brewed it well because everyone since then has been great.

keychange

Ha! so I just placed my first h and s order, and I’m getting a free tin of this tea (pumpkin spice) that I’d rather not have LOL.

Cavocorax

Awww. Maybe you can gift it or trade it away? If it’s sachets, that makes it easier for swaps.

mj

The H&S soho blend is AMAZING. It’s my favorite tea right now. Of course, coconut and chocolate is one of my favorite flavor combinations!

Comments

OMGsrsly

Tuscanteal

Ditto. Paris.

keychange

Thirding Parris, and adding hot cinnamon spice!

Nicole

Paris. Vanilla Comoro.

Tea Sipper

Also Indian Nimbu.. not sure if that’s in satchets.

TeaKlutz

Yes! Paris!

mj

My taste in tea always seems to be changing!

I don’t drink green teas as often, but there are a few I quite enjoy.

Same with white teas.

P.S. Any rare soul who recognizes the profile pic gets bonus points forever.

One foot’s on the Holodeck. The other’s in Lancaster, Ohio.