drank Earl Grey Cream by Zen Tea

Firstly, I’d like to apologize for falling off the NaNo front last month. Well, I don’t think it’s something I really need to apologize for, but I’m doing it anyway. I got SO pumped for writing it, and then I went to do it, and 1) in less than a week, finishing that novel lost almost all importance to me, and 2) I was only reminded of life priorities that are bigger to me than writing a novel. I’m lame, huh?

OK, enough with the ramble. I’m still a little funny with this tea, but it was about the right texture I was looking for this morning.

KittyLovesTea

I didn’t manage to finish my Nano write either :( I became too busy and had awful writers block. Maybe we can both try again next year.

Terri HarpLady

You are not lame! You are in good company :)
I started off, knowing that this wasn’t gonna be a good year for it, & it wasn’t.
I did manage 17,000 words, but only by writing til 2am, because my days are so full right now with practicing, and that is my priority. So I had to put my novel aside…for now.

I love NaNoWriMo, but maybe I’ll do Janowrimo instead…

Comments

KittyLovesTea

Terri HarpLady

You are not lame! You are in good company :)

I love NaNoWriMo, but maybe I’ll do Janowrimo instead…

The name’s Holly, and I’ve been a tea drinker since spring of 2013. Tea is my happy place – it picks me up, it calms me down, it helps me focus, it helps me loosen my grip, it’s a little bit of positivity in each day. I do not drink alcohol, so tea is my recreational beverage. I love learning everything there is to know about it and sharing my experiences.

When I’m not drinking or writing about tea, I’m working at a music store and pursuing a Master’s degree in professional writing. You may also find me reading, writing, trying to learn French, cycling on the weekends, being a klutz, or making horrible puns and Star Trek references. Likely all at the same time.

My Tea Blog: http://steepinclined.wordpress.com/