drank Florence by Harney & Sons

This… reminds me of some smell I used to have in my life several years ago, I’m thinking high school. I don’t remember what it was, but it was either some kind of lotion or some kind of lip balm. It’s got a “fake chocolate flavoring” kind of vibe that should be off-putting, but when it comes to tea, I really don’t mind it. Actually kind of like it.

Just don’t expect it to taste like hot cocoa like the item descrip implies. There’s supposed to be hazelnut. That might be contributing to what makes the flavor a little different.

I don’t know if everyone would like it, but I do.

Shmiracles

i have a Harney order arriving today and I got myself some of this one to enjoy at work. i’m with you, i like this one too!

Nxtdoor

Yup. Florence is among a fave.

Comments

Shmiracles

Nxtdoor

Yup. Florence is among a fave.

The name’s Holly, and I’ve been a tea drinker since spring of 2013. Tea is my happy place – it picks me up, it calms me down, it helps me focus, it helps me loosen my grip, it’s a little bit of positivity in each day. I do not drink alcohol, so tea is my recreational beverage. I love learning everything there is to know about it and sharing my experiences.

When I’m not drinking or writing about tea, I’m working at a music store and pursuing a Master’s degree in professional writing. You may also find me reading, writing, trying to learn French, cycling on the weekends, being a klutz, or making horrible puns and Star Trek references. Likely all at the same time.

My Tea Blog: http://steepinclined.wordpress.com/