Today’s been a day. There have been 9 million things going on at work, all kinds of phone calls to make and customers to contact and things to follow up on and waiting for people to get back to me, and I’ve been driving myself slightly mad this week thinking about all of it. Then the bloody snowstorm starts. I HATE SNOW! My dad was supposed to get home from a business trip to Dallas tonight, but he’s stuck in the airport overnight. I was supposed to visit friends this weekend, but I don’t know if that’s happening, and few things drive me crazier than plans up in the air. And when I came home from work, I took a road that’s usually safer than my normal one, but I wound up almost swerving into a ditch, then over-swerving and absolutely losing control of my car for the second time in my life, and I almost hit another car. It’s one of the only times I’ve feared for my life and it’s pretty much my fault. It turned out OK, but by the time I got home I was so upset that I started bawling as soon as I walked through the front door.

In times like these, only one tea quite satisfies.

And that is my tasting note.

Fjellrev

I sure have been reading about a lot of snowstorms lately. It’s getting crazy.

Holly Faye

Yeah. My dad said it was getting really bad in Dallas and he’d never seen ice like that before. We live in Ohio, so that’s saying something. LORD I hate snow! >_<

Whispering Pines Tea Company

Please send me your snow! :)

Steeper of the Teas

That was a crazy awesome review, and a wonderful endorsement of said tea… If I wasn’t already addicted, I would have run off to find some at once! (As it is, I am looking towards my tea self… I think I’ll put on some tea!) I hope that one tea of yours helped? I too have turned to this tea when life got too crazy for me, it is really the best existing tea I know of for ultra calming powers. And everything else!

Comments

Fjellrev

I sure have been reading about a lot of snowstorms lately. It’s getting crazy.

Holly Faye

Whispering Pines Tea Company

Please send me your snow! :)

Steeper of the Teas

The name’s Holly, and I’ve been a tea drinker since spring of 2013. Tea is my happy place – it picks me up, it calms me down, it helps me focus, it helps me loosen my grip, it’s a little bit of positivity in each day. I do not drink alcohol, so tea is my recreational beverage. I love learning everything there is to know about it and sharing my experiences.

When I’m not drinking or writing about tea, I’m working at a music store and pursuing a Master’s degree in professional writing. You may also find me reading, writing, trying to learn French, cycling on the weekends, being a klutz, or making horrible puns and Star Trek references. Likely all at the same time.

My Tea Blog: http://steepinclined.wordpress.com/