Backlog from this morning, since I didn’t have time to write a tasting note.

I’m glad H & S sent me a sample of this; I wound up being sad that I didn’t order it. It was in convenient sachet form. Of course I read the Steepster item descrip that said, “One sachet makes a 12 oz. cup of tea” right as I went to take a sip from my mug that is most definitely not 12 oz…

It’s hot! It’s cinnamon! It’s spice! All in most emphatic terms! It really DOES live up to its name!!!

The cinnamon is a very sweet cinnamon, almost cloyingly so. Unlike a lot of flavored teas (Vaguely Autumnal Rooibos coughImean Pumpkin Spice, I’m looking at you), that “spice” in the title is no joke. The comparisons to red hots are fairly accurate. Still, this is closer to what I really, really had wanted the Holiday Tea to be like: bold, in-your-FACE flavor that simultaneously comforts you, gets you in the holiday spirit, and kicks you in the boofoo.

Very impressed. Has a chance of becoming a restock since it resembles nothing else in my cupboard.

MissB

This is exciting to me… I’ve got some on it’s way. I definitely want it spicy!

Comments

MissB

This is exciting to me… I’ve got some on it’s way. I definitely want it spicy!

My taste in tea always seems to be changing!

I don’t drink green teas as often, but there are a few I quite enjoy.

Same with white teas.

P.S. Any rare soul who recognizes the profile pic gets bonus points forever.

One foot’s on the Holodeck. The other’s in Lancaster, Ohio.