CRYYYYYYYYY! This tea was supposed to be BLUE! The picture on the website showed it being this pretty purple color. Some of the user reviews mentioned it being a bluish-gray.

It’s YELLOW! It started out being a nice, tasteful light sunshine color. Then I tried steeping it longer and it came out more like amber. It looks like pee!

CRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

That’s what I get for believing advertising.

… At any rate, I normally drink tea for the taste, so I might as well review for the taste. I like lavender; for some reason, it reminds me of the trip to Ireland we took the summer of 2001. And it’s certainly lavender! If you like lavender, be prepared for a lot of it! If you don’t like it, DON’T DRINK IT! It’s thick, husky lavender, not dainty and not for the faint of heart. It is assertively floral. It will CALM YOU THE #$%& DOWN. But I like it.

So, all in all, I give it a thumbs up for its unflinching lavender and the associated nostalgia. But be warned.

Comments

My taste in tea always seems to be changing!

I don’t drink green teas as often, but there are a few I quite enjoy.

Same with white teas.

P.S. Any rare soul who recognizes the profile pic gets bonus points forever.

One foot’s on the Holodeck. The other’s in Lancaster, Ohio.