drank Laoshan Black by Verdant Tea

How’s it going, Steepster? Apparently I’m only on here once every week or so now.

This is a sipdown! In recent days, I’ve gotten especially addicted to my super-perfumey Russian tea, so I kept expecting to be drinking that as I sipped this cup and then… heeeeey, that’s not perfumey, that’s warm and chocolatey. Mmmmm.

I’m going into a tea funk. I’ve gotten so lazy with it, I just don’t want to fiddle with waiting for the kettle, then waiting for the pot, then cleaning out the infuser before I make another tea. I’m debating the idea of getting some new flavors in my cupboard, but with all the ones I don’t drink regularly anyway, I feel guilty adding to that if they’re all just going to sit there and get old. The perpetual tea drinker’s struggle, right?

TheTeaFairy

Nice to see ya ;-)

Anna

Get rid of everything you don’t love. I think that’s a good general rule to live by – works for the kitchen, tea cupboard, shoe closet, bookshelf, phonebook…

Terri HarpLady

I need to follow Anna’s advice, not so much regarding tea, but regarding everything else I my life… If I don’t love it & use it regularly, it should go

Anna

It frees up a lot of time and space, that’s for sure.

TeaKlutz

Y’all are so right about getting rid of excess stuff. You know, that thing I’ve been meaning to do for… oh yeah. Forever. :P

Anyone want Harney & Sons Pumpkin Spice? I have two tins of it.

Comments

TheTeaFairy

Nice to see ya ;-)

Terri HarpLady

Anna

It frees up a lot of time and space, that’s for sure.

TeaKlutz

Anyone want Harney & Sons Pumpkin Spice? I have two tins of it.

My taste in tea always seems to be changing!

I don’t drink green teas as often, but there are a few I quite enjoy.

Same with white teas.

P.S. Any rare soul who recognizes the profile pic gets bonus points forever.

One foot’s on the Holodeck. The other’s in Lancaster, Ohio.