drank Paris by Harney & Sons

Sipdown!

But NOT permanently. Absolutely NOT.

I had like 1.66 cups worth of this left, so I just dumped it all in and made one cup. It does taste a bit overleafed; for lack of a better comparison, I’m getting more of the salty end of caramel, and the floral overtone is a little more astringent than normal. Brilliant tea nonetheless.

I’ve had some hits and misses with samples lately, but I have to say I’m very happy with this, Hot Cinnamon Spice, and – it really has grown on me – Tower of London from Harney & Sons. When I was first venturing into tea, I had some doubts about H & S, honestly more out of snobbishness than anything. But I’ve gained a lot of respect for their teas, especially this one. I also like that you have the option to order loose leaf or sachets for a lot of teas, and that the sample bags FREAKING ZIP! THANK YOU!!!!!

I look forward to placing another order.

keychange

Love this tea! and I think H and S is a company you can feel snobby about liking-their blends are delicious!

Rosehips

Paris and Tower of London are some of my favorites. Good blends all around.

TeaBrat

The Decaf Paris is pretty good too.

Tea Sipper

Those three are my favorites too – along with the Indian Nimbu and Vanilla Comoro.

Comments

keychange

Rosehips

Paris and Tower of London are some of my favorites. Good blends all around.

TeaBrat

The Decaf Paris is pretty good too.

Tea Sipper

My taste in tea always seems to be changing!

I don’t drink green teas as often, but there are a few I quite enjoy.

Same with white teas.

As for me, I’m a semi-former trumpet player, current bass guitar learner, music store employee, program note writer, lyricist wannabe, casual makeup enthusiast, even more casual bicyclist, writing major in a past life, eternal designated driver, deadly punster, nerdy dork, incurable escapist, and lifelong introvert. Steepster is absolutely the most positive, kind, and intelligent online community I’ve ever found, and I love meeting fellow tea enthusiasts through here. I look forward to meeting you!

P.S. Any rare soul who recognizes the profile pic gets bonus points forever.

One foot’s on the Holodeck. The other’s in Lancaster, Ohio.