drank Rose Scented by Harney & Sons

Welp. Dad and I were going to go into Columbus together… and then it snowed so hard that a mail truck actually got stuck in a ditch in our neighborhood. Ugggh. I’m glad I’m not at work today, but did this REALLY have to happen during my vacation? Guess I’m staying in. Not that that’s all a bad thing, though.

This tea was a pretty obvious choice for me, because I have discovered that I’m a sucker for roses when it comes to tea. Floral things in general, actually.

It’s not bad. It’s a little on the… sweet? … side of rosy. No, not sweet, maybe perfume-y is more of the right word. There’s something slightly artificial about it. I would actually quite like it… if it didn’t remind me that I have yet to get Teavivre’s Rose Dian Hong back into my cupboard.

Tuscanteal

I’ve been curious about this one… I definitely shy away from perfume-y tea. There is a fine balance between the two and it’s easy to cross. Might pick up a sample of this one when I do an H&S order. But with the dollar going down, might not do that for a while.

Comments

Tuscanteal

The name’s Holly, and I’ve been a tea drinker since spring of 2013. Tea is my happy place – it picks me up, it calms me down, it helps me focus, it helps me loosen my grip, it’s a little bit of positivity in each day. I do not drink alcohol, so tea is my recreational beverage. I love learning everything there is to know about it and sharing my experiences.

When I’m not drinking or writing about tea, I’m working at a music store and pursuing a Master’s degree in professional writing. You may also find me reading, writing, trying to learn French, cycling on the weekends, being a klutz, or making horrible puns and Star Trek references. Likely all at the same time.

My Tea Blog: http://steepinclined.wordpress.com/