drank Rose Scented by Harney & Sons

Welp. Dad and I were going to go into Columbus together… and then it snowed so hard that a mail truck actually got stuck in a ditch in our neighborhood. Ugggh. I’m glad I’m not at work today, but did this REALLY have to happen during my vacation? Guess I’m staying in. Not that that’s all a bad thing, though.

This tea was a pretty obvious choice for me, because I have discovered that I’m a sucker for roses when it comes to tea. Floral things in general, actually.

It’s not bad. It’s a little on the… sweet? … side of rosy. No, not sweet, maybe perfume-y is more of the right word. There’s something slightly artificial about it. I would actually quite like it… if it didn’t remind me that I have yet to get Teavivre’s Rose Dian Hong back into my cupboard.

Tuscanteal

I’ve been curious about this one… I definitely shy away from perfume-y tea. There is a fine balance between the two and it’s easy to cross. Might pick up a sample of this one when I do an H&S order. But with the dollar going down, might not do that for a while.

Comments

Tuscanteal

My taste in tea always seems to be changing!

I don’t drink green teas as often, but there are a few I quite enjoy.

Same with white teas.

P.S. Any rare soul who recognizes the profile pic gets bonus points forever.

One foot’s on the Holodeck. The other’s in Lancaster, Ohio.