drank Yunnan Gold by Adagio Teas

I don’t get it. Does the new Steepster put certain teas of yours into a cupboard “Cloud?” Because this is the second time I’ve gone to search for a tea in my cupboard and I didn’t find it, but when I typed the name into the search box and found it, the tea is labeled as “Added to cupboard!” Eh?

This is a sipdown. After a while of drinking a lot of the same teas over and over, I’m trying to comb through the rest of my cupboard, revisit some, finish off others.

I do quite enjoy this one – once you put in enough leaves. I think I did twice the recommended leafage this morning. Not that I measured it; I just saw that there was more than a teaspoon of leaves left in the bag, then just dumped it all in.

My sense of taste is still not 100% recovered from the head cold, but I think this is my favorite of the little Adagio order I placed several months back. It’s a little earthy and a little malty. Not really a unique flavor by any means, but certainly a pleasant one.

Angrboda

I’ve done that a time or two, but I just thought it was me not having looked properly.

Comments

Angrboda

The name’s Holly, and I’ve been a tea drinker since spring of 2013. Tea is my happy place – it picks me up, it calms me down, it helps me focus, it helps me loosen my grip, it’s a little bit of positivity in each day. I do not drink alcohol, so tea is my recreational beverage. I love learning everything there is to know about it and sharing my experiences.

When I’m not drinking or writing about tea, I’m working at a music store and pursuing a Master’s degree in professional writing. You may also find me reading, writing, trying to learn French, cycling on the weekends, being a klutz, or making horrible puns and Star Trek references. Likely all at the same time.

My Tea Blog: http://steepinclined.wordpress.com/