drank Yunnan Gold by Adagio Teas

I don’t get it. Does the new Steepster put certain teas of yours into a cupboard “Cloud?” Because this is the second time I’ve gone to search for a tea in my cupboard and I didn’t find it, but when I typed the name into the search box and found it, the tea is labeled as “Added to cupboard!” Eh?

This is a sipdown. After a while of drinking a lot of the same teas over and over, I’m trying to comb through the rest of my cupboard, revisit some, finish off others.

I do quite enjoy this one – once you put in enough leaves. I think I did twice the recommended leafage this morning. Not that I measured it; I just saw that there was more than a teaspoon of leaves left in the bag, then just dumped it all in.

My sense of taste is still not 100% recovered from the head cold, but I think this is my favorite of the little Adagio order I placed several months back. It’s a little earthy and a little malty. Not really a unique flavor by any means, but certainly a pleasant one.

Angrboda

I’ve done that a time or two, but I just thought it was me not having looked properly.

Comments

Angrboda

My taste in tea always seems to be changing!

I don’t drink green teas as often, but there are a few I quite enjoy.

Same with white teas.

P.S. Any rare soul who recognizes the profile pic gets bonus points forever.

One foot’s on the Holodeck. The other’s in Lancaster, Ohio.