drank Pumpkin Spice by Harney & Sons

Egh. For the second time in less than a month, I seem to be getting sick. The week of your boss being gone and you having to work 7 hours by yourself each day is NOT the time to get sick! I actually don’t feel awful, and I don’t seem to be getting worse, but I’m scared that I’m going to wake up tomorrow and feel like death warmed over.

I’ve heard once or twice before that rooibos is supposed to boost your immune system. Is that true? Am I making that up? Oh well. I’m going to bed early tonight anyway, right after I finish rewatching an ep of Star Trek: The Next Generation.

Vaguely Autumnal Rooibos, it is then.

Actually it’s better than I remember. Once you know to expect Vaguely Autumnal Rooibos rather than Pumpkin Spice, it’s not a bad little tea. It’s warm, sweet, and comforting, with a trace of… not tang. Vaguely Autumnal pumpkin-ness.

I still have waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too many sachets of it, though.

Stephanie

Yay TNG!

Comments

Stephanie

Yay TNG!

The name’s Holly, and I’ve been a tea drinker since spring of 2013. Tea is my happy place – it picks me up, it calms me down, it helps me focus, it helps me loosen my grip, it’s a little bit of positivity in each day. I do not drink alcohol, so tea is my recreational beverage. I love learning everything there is to know about it and sharing my experiences.

When I’m not drinking or writing about tea, I’m working at a music store and pursuing a Master’s degree in professional writing. You may also find me reading, writing, trying to learn French, cycling on the weekends, being a klutz, or making horrible puns and Star Trek references. Likely all at the same time.

My Tea Blog: http://steepinclined.wordpress.com/