Backlog of yesterday’s sachet sipdown at work.

The more I drink this tea, the more I like it. It’s a great comfort and restorative and I will DEFINITELY be ordering some more of it in the future.

I’m working on my positive thinking. It had been going extremely well the past couple of days, then yesterday afternoon I overreacted internally to something and my mood snapped (it always happens on Tuesday afternoons!) I think I unnecessarily pissed off a customer in the wake of it. Still feeling guilty. It’s such a habit for me to think of all the stupid crap that’s going to happen today, it’s a challenge to turn that around. But I’ll keep trying!

keychange

I struggle with maintaining a positive outlook as well. But it’s good that you’re practicing doing it. eventually, it’ll happen more naturally, and feel less forced. Yesterday may have been a setback but that’s all it is: nothing more. Have a great day!

Whispering Pines Tea Company

Do you know about The Secret? Basically the key to anything you could ever want. I discovered it two years ago and my entire life changed :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xc4K1omciDM

Comments

keychange

Whispering Pines Tea Company

My taste in tea always seems to be changing!

I don’t drink green teas as often, but there are a few I quite enjoy.

Same with white teas.

P.S. Any rare soul who recognizes the profile pic gets bonus points forever.

One foot’s on the Holodeck. The other’s in Lancaster, Ohio.