This morning’s cup is dedicated to Past Me. I usually don’t like the decisions Past Me makes, but this time around, Past Me scheduled an 8 AM dentist appointment that’ll probably take about 25 minutes to get to. In doing so, Past Me got Present Me out of a 7:30 AM work meeting (which nobody in my store knew about before Tuesday) that would have been a 45 minute drive if you don’t count 7 AM rush hour on Columbus-bound route 33, which is a four-lane highway trying to handle six- or eight-lane worthy traffic.

So, Past Me, I raise this warm mug of malty cocoa-tinged perfection to you.

I really, really need to stop writing notes on this tea.

Also, I just realized I’ve had the current bag since summer of last year.

MzPriss

I love this note :) I ordered this tea a couple of days ago and am looking forward to it.

keychange

I love this note too!! go past you!

Holly Faye

MzPriss, I hope you like it! I know we’ve (I’ve) built it up quite a bit…

Stephanie

Don’t ya love getting to highfive Past You? Sometimes I do stuff and I’m like, Future Me better thank me for this! hahaha

Fjellrev

Past You rules. Nothing like treating yourself to these gorgeous pearls for dodging that bullet!

Comments

MzPriss

keychange

I love this note too!! go past you!

Holly Faye

MzPriss, I hope you like it! I know we’ve (I’ve) built it up quite a bit…

Stephanie

Fjellrev

The name’s Holly, and I’ve been a tea drinker since spring of 2013. Tea is my happy place – it picks me up, it calms me down, it helps me focus, it helps me loosen my grip, it’s a little bit of positivity in each day. I do not drink alcohol, so tea is my recreational beverage. I love learning everything there is to know about it and sharing my experiences.

When I’m not drinking or writing about tea, I’m working at a music store and pursuing a Master’s degree in professional writing. You may also find me reading, writing, trying to learn French, cycling on the weekends, being a klutz, or making horrible puns and Star Trek references. Likely all at the same time.

My Tea Blog: http://steepinclined.wordpress.com/