This morning’s cup is dedicated to Past Me. I usually don’t like the decisions Past Me makes, but this time around, Past Me scheduled an 8 AM dentist appointment that’ll probably take about 25 minutes to get to. In doing so, Past Me got Present Me out of a 7:30 AM work meeting (which nobody in my store knew about before Tuesday) that would have been a 45 minute drive if you don’t count 7 AM rush hour on Columbus-bound route 33, which is a four-lane highway trying to handle six- or eight-lane worthy traffic.

So, Past Me, I raise this warm mug of malty cocoa-tinged perfection to you.

I really, really need to stop writing notes on this tea.

Also, I just realized I’ve had the current bag since summer of last year.

MzPriss

I love this note :) I ordered this tea a couple of days ago and am looking forward to it.

keychange

I love this note too!! go past you!

TeaKlutz

MzPriss, I hope you like it! I know we’ve (I’ve) built it up quite a bit…

Stephanie

Don’t ya love getting to highfive Past You? Sometimes I do stuff and I’m like, Future Me better thank me for this! hahaha

Fjellrev

Past You rules. Nothing like treating yourself to these gorgeous pearls for dodging that bullet!

Comments

MzPriss

keychange

I love this note too!! go past you!

TeaKlutz

MzPriss, I hope you like it! I know we’ve (I’ve) built it up quite a bit…

Stephanie

Fjellrev

My taste in tea always seems to be changing!

I don’t drink green teas as often, but there are a few I quite enjoy.

Same with white teas.

P.S. Any rare soul who recognizes the profile pic gets bonus points forever.

One foot’s on the Holodeck. The other’s in Lancaster, Ohio.