drank Rose Scented by Harney & Sons

I think this is only the second time I’ve had this tea. It’s quite decent. Very twee kind of taste, light and garden-y. A bit more rosy “scented” than some other rosy teas I’ve tried.

Damn I’m exhausted. I’m getting ready for a trip up to the Cleveland area for the Ohio chapter convention of the International Trumpet Guild (really, I just want to go and try out trumpets.) I’m looking up directions and weather and all this stuff, oh and I have to finish packing tomorrow morning. I’m driving by myself to a part of the state I’m not even remotely familiar with and staying in a hotel overnight, and I’ve never traveled alone without having someone I was meeting on the other end. Not gonna lie, I’m kinda nervous! But excited.

caile

Enjoy your trip!

Comments

caile

Enjoy your trip!

The name’s Holly. 27. Work for a small IT company. About to finish a Master’s degree this winter. ISFJ for what it’s worth. I play various instruments (mostly bass guitar right now), attempt to write songs that I’m too scared to play for anyone, and I’m currently taking voice lessons. I also enjoy starting various hobbies, wearing monochromes, writing, cooking, taking walks, and various and sundry other things…

I’ve been a tea drinker since spring of 2013. Tea is a source of happiness, positivity, curiosity, and relaxation (…and caffeine) for me.

I’ve been on and off this site over the years, and I even had a separate tea blog at one point. For now, I’m just working on getting back in the habit of enjoying tea regularly and to its fullest.

Love: Malty Chinese black teas, shu/ripe pu erhs, soft flowery teas (esp. jasmine teas)

Like: Japanese green teas, sheng/ripe pu erhs, white teas

Still trying to get into: Most oolongs, chai teas

Not crazy about: Roasty teas, fruity teas, rooibos, many (not all) herbal teas

Ratings:
90-100: YEAH!
80-89: Nice! This is good stuff.
70-79: Respectable tea.
60-69: Not bad.
50-59: Middling. Not really worth it.
25-49: Eeeeeugh. Not good.
0-24: Did you know you can use tea leaves as odor absorbent?

Ohio