Backlog from this morning and a few hours ago.

I dialed down all the variables this time; cooler water temp, less leafage, shorter steep time. It seems to have done the trick. The tea isn’t quite as astringent or in-your-face.

I… don’t really have much to say about it though. My concentration is not the best right now, and I completely forgot to search for that evolving-flavor effect. I still think I prefer their regular Dian Hong.

Damn I’m tired. And out of it. I feel like I’ve been removed from reality for the last 52 hours and I don’t wanna go back. I think my hormones have been a little kookoo the past several days. Among other things. At least I’ve mostly been optimistic and happy and excited about stuff. Can that be a permanent change?

My taste in tea always seems to be changing!

I don’t drink green teas as often, but there are a few I quite enjoy.

Same with white teas.

P.S. Any rare soul who recognizes the profile pic gets bonus points forever.

One foot’s on the Holodeck. The other’s in Lancaster, Ohio.