drank Jane's Garden by Harney & Sons

Step 1: Finish watching the last of the Star Trek: TNG movies.

Step 2: Listen to The Supremes to reckon with your “what am I going to do now that I’ve seen all that these characters who mean so much to me are ever going to do” Fiction Feels.

Step 3: Make tea, sip it, and write about it on Steepster.

Congratulations! You are TeaKlutz.

Uhhh OK, apparently I never added this to my cupboard let alone reviewed it. Well then!

This was one of my rare green tea nights. Tell the truth, I’ve been more of a CoffeeKlutz than a TeaKlutz the past several days. Not entirely sure why, just felt like something with a thicker texture. So I’ve had enough coffee today that I didn’t want anything super-caffeinated (anything less than black tea really isn’t going to wake me up, and sometimes black tea doesn’t even do that), and besides I feel like I’m being “healthy” when I drink green teas and I sure as hell have not been eating healthy the past several days, haha!

This is my second go-round. Miraculously, I managed not to overdo it. To be perfectly honest, there’s not a whole lot to say on this one. It’s the standard crisp green tea flavor with little bit of light rosiness, almost imperceptible. Jane has a lot of shrubbery and a rose bush or two. It’s not bad. It’s too understated for my taste, but it’s still “clean” tasting and enjoyable if you like flowery green teas.

I don’t have many green teas, so it’s nice to have it as an option.

My taste in tea always seems to be changing!

I don’t drink green teas as often, but there are a few I quite enjoy.

Same with white teas.

P.S. Any rare soul who recognizes the profile pic gets bonus points forever.

One foot’s on the Holodeck. The other’s in Lancaster, Ohio.