Ah, a new addition to the cupboard – and a perfect opportunity for a Steepster review!

I got this more or less on a whim. I was in Barnes & Noble to get some coffee, then I saw the H&S tins and thought, “Hey, I could do with some new tea.” And I’ve been thinking about doing some peppermint tea… I want something for my headaches that doesn’t involve blood-thinning or acetaminophen. Besides, you know, eating and sleeping enough. :P

Whoever came up with tea sachets. I can try to be fancy-pants and time-taking all I want, and there is still something to be said for these things and whoever came up with them needs to be given a hug.

WHOO this is some serious mint. I guess I’m not a peppermint person. This is a tea I would drink for very specific purposes. Medicinal, to be precise.

We’ll see if this does anything for my headache…

And that is my very astute review.

Christina

I find that I prefer spearmint in tea over peppermint. There’s something about the latter that becomes really harsh and chemical-like to me if it’s steeped for too long.

Holly Faye

(Late as all heck responding to this) I’ll have to look for spearmint teas from now on. I know there are flavor differences between the two but I can’t ever keep them straight.

Comments

Christina

Holly Faye

The name’s Holly, and I’ve been a tea drinker since spring of 2013. Tea is my happy place – it picks me up, it calms me down, it helps me focus, it helps me loosen my grip, it’s a little bit of positivity in each day. I do not drink alcohol, so tea is my recreational beverage. I love learning everything there is to know about it and sharing my experiences.

When I’m not drinking or writing about tea, I’m working at a music store and pursuing a Master’s degree in professional writing. You may also find me reading, writing, trying to learn French, cycling on the weekends, being a klutz, or making horrible puns and Star Trek references. Likely all at the same time.

My Tea Blog: http://steepinclined.wordpress.com/