It’s a gorgeous Sunday morning on Memorial Day Weekend, which makes me think I should be whipping up some gorgeous breakfast and making some painstaking tea with the gaiwan. Alas, I am impatient this morning and vied for the sachets. And for crying out loud, I’m eating Town House crackers with Nutella. The same thing I had as a late-night snack last night. No worries.

This is actually not the first cup I’ve had; I’ve just been too lazy/tea-funked to log the previous entries. I actually really like this one. It’s… it’s how an English breakfast tea should taste. It’s just brisk enough, with a little bit of that subtly sweet edge. Nothing crazy, nothing extraordinary, just a good old fashioned English breakfast.

This reminds me I need to get more sachet teas from H & S. I keep forgetting that I leave loose-leaf Paris at work and I love that stuff and want it in sachet form for work. Same with Tower of London, Valentine’s Day, and… maybe some others?

mj

LOL I often end up eating Nutella on Wheat Thins crackers.

My favorite Nutella canvas is the shimmering surface of a silver spoon. lol

sherapop

toasted English muffins are pretty good, too! ;-)

mj

Hahahaha I too am guilty of eating just spoonfuls of Nutella. I agree that the toasted english muffin as a vehicle for nutella is also excellent. It’s really good as part of a nutella banana sandwich too :-)

TeaKlutz

Truly Nutella is a many-splendored thing.

Comments

mj

LOL I often end up eating Nutella on Wheat Thins crackers.

My favorite Nutella canvas is the shimmering surface of a silver spoon. lol

sherapop

toasted English muffins are pretty good, too! ;-)

TeaKlutz

Truly Nutella is a many-splendored thing.

My taste in tea always seems to be changing!

I don’t drink green teas as often, but there are a few I quite enjoy.

Same with white teas.

P.S. Any rare soul who recognizes the profile pic gets bonus points forever.

One foot’s on the Holodeck. The other’s in Lancaster, Ohio.