drank Sultane by Mariage Frères

Nice unflavored black tea. Enjoyable flavor. Stands up nicely to milk and sugar.

Too much caffeine for me, but I prefer decaf. This is good for times when I have NO energy.

TeaEqualsBliss

Ooooo – this sounds great! :) Would LOVE to try this some day!!!!

AfternoonTea

I’d be happy to send you some, but I just finished the whole tin!

I was going to pick up another tin while I was in NY, but didn’t even have the time to stop by the tea counter in Bergdorfs.

TeaEqualsBliss

No worries! :) You mentioned you were interesting in swapping sometime…anything you are looking for?

AfternoonTea

I like unflavored black teas. I prefer decaf. Perhaps people have tried some unflavored black decafs that they think are flavorless, but I might really like them.

AfternoonTea

I so wish I would have found this board months ago—-we had just moved & I threw away tons of teas that I’d never drink. Rooibos, flavored teas, and all kinds of other things that had been gifts—-I’m sure they were lovely teas & someone here would have appreciated them a lot!

TeaEqualsBliss

Q Teas has a good one out!!! Search on here for Decaf Exclusive Black! I like that one!

Comments

TeaEqualsBliss

Ooooo – this sounds great! :) Would LOVE to try this some day!!!!

AfternoonTea

I’d be happy to send you some, but I just finished the whole tin!