drank Earl Grey by Ridgways

I just got given 7 cases of this from a friend (I have no idea how or why she got that much) and I don’t really know what to do with it. It would be ok if it were a nice tea, but I don’t really like it. It is very, very strongly scented and adding milk and/or sugar doesn’t make this any better. Its a bit of a shame really, because I’m quite partial to Earl Greys.

Tea Sipper

I’d send you a message but I can’t unless you’re following me.. If you still have some of this, I would take some off your hands! I’m drinking some other tea from Ridgways and I’d love to try more.

Comments

Tea Sipper

My love of tea began when I walked into a shop one day and they were giving out samples of jasmine silver needles. It was absolutely gorgeous, and I have been addicted to tea ever since. Jasmine silver needles remains my favourite tea to this day.

I think my favourite types are white teas and oolongs, though I will pretty much drink anything.

Aside from tea, I’m into Star Wars, music, furniture, food, Lilly Dache hats and vintage clothing.

Bolton, UK