I have had this tea three times since that first disastrous brewing, and each time I’ve forgotten to put it on Steepster. So, finally…

It’s way better than the last time I had it. I have had a chance to experiment with the steeping times etc. It’s pleasant right around 1 and a half minutes of steeping with boiling water, which suprised me because I usually steep black teas for much longer. However, at this time, the taste was pleasant and ever-so-slightly malty. Still not getting much of an aroma though. I will raise the rating of this tea substantially – it’s a good cup, but not a go-to tea.

My love of tea began when I walked into a shop one day and they were giving out samples of jasmine silver needles. It was absolutely gorgeous, and I have been addicted to tea ever since. Jasmine silver needles remains my favourite tea to this day.

I think my favourite types are white teas and oolongs, though I will pretty much drink anything.

Aside from tea, I’m into Star Wars, music, furniture, food, Lilly Dache hats and vintage clothing.

Bolton, UK