drank Pina Colada Honeybush by 52teas

As my last tasting note was so brief (it was a long, long day), I am trying this again with more leaf and although the last go round was delicious, this is just that bit better.

At the moment, the tea is very hot and I can taste a lot of pineapple, but not much else. I do get the honeybush taste though – it’s nice and sweet, perfect for this blend.

Now it’s cooling down a little and the taste is now more balanced – pineapple on the front end of the sip which calms down a little so that the coconut comes through near the end – and it’s really good coconut, not fake or overpowering. The rum is coming through and its quite a strong taste now that the tea is mostly cooled down.

Although this is lovely, I can’t see myself drinking it a lot because it is very sweet. I’ll probably use the last of this sample to make iced tea – I can see it being perfect for that.

Boiling 8 min or more

My love of tea began when I walked into a shop one day and they were giving out samples of jasmine silver needles. It was absolutely gorgeous, and I have been addicted to tea ever since. Jasmine silver needles remains my favourite tea to this day.

I think my favourite types are white teas and oolongs, though I will pretty much drink anything.

Aside from tea, I’m into Star Wars, music, furniture, food, Lilly Dache hats and vintage clothing.

Bolton, UK