I love vanilla teas, so when I saw this on the Chi of Tea website, I knew I had to order some (hooray for flat rate international shipping!).

As soon as I open the package, I can smell a lovely creamy vanilla-y scent. I’m in heaven! The tea leaves themselves are very attractive – small, sort of rolled and dark.

I can’t wait for this one to steep! The scent as it steeps is sooo good – I can smell the black tea base as well as the flavourings.

I love this. It is so tasty. Even more creamy than I expected, with lovely vanilla notes and a good tea base. I am kicking myself now – why didn’t I order more?! Definitely one to purchase again, I think.

Uniquity

This is the one that I really wanted to try when they did their free samples – But then charging 1.75 to my credit card seemed stupid I didn’t. Glad it’s delicious!

Alana237

If you want to try it, I’d be more than happy to send you a sample.

Comments

Uniquity

Alana237

If you want to try it, I’d be more than happy to send you a sample.

My love of tea began when I walked into a shop one day and they were giving out samples of jasmine silver needles. It was absolutely gorgeous, and I have been addicted to tea ever since. Jasmine silver needles remains my favourite tea to this day.

I think my favourite types are white teas and oolongs, though I will pretty much drink anything.

Aside from tea, I’m into Star Wars, music, furniture, food, Lilly Dache hats and vintage clothing.

Bolton, UK