Thanks to MoonTea for this one!

This is really, really good. I was a little nervous seeing hibiscus in the ingredients list, but this is definitely a blend where it is used responsibly. Anyway, it was a hot day yesterday, so I decided to make this iced, though I did sneak a sip hot (good hot – the apple and goji berries came through on top and added a lovely juiciness to the tea) but iced is when this tea really shines. The flavours really pop, especially the pink peppercorns, which made the blend a real winner (apart from chais, I have never been able to taste the peppercorns in a tea before). I’m so glad MoonTea sent me a whole ounce of this!

My love of tea began when I walked into a shop one day and they were giving out samples of jasmine silver needles. It was absolutely gorgeous, and I have been addicted to tea ever since. Jasmine silver needles remains my favourite tea to this day.

I think my favourite types are white teas and oolongs, though I will pretty much drink anything.

Aside from tea, I’m into Star Wars, music, furniture, food, Lilly Dache hats and vintage clothing.

Bolton, UK