Thanks Ellen!

This smells divine – quite light and fruity, with the strawberry and lychee easily identifiable. I love watching this one steep – the leaves open up to be large, whole leaves. The steeped leaves smell moslty of tea, with inly hints of flavours in the background, but the taste of the tea is very well balanced – again, the strawberry and lychee are good and identifiable but they don’t overshadow the green tea, which I can taste mostly at the end of the sip.

A nice, sweet flavoured green tea which is capable of a very flavourful second steep.

My love of tea began when I walked into a shop one day and they were giving out samples of jasmine silver needles. It was absolutely gorgeous, and I have been addicted to tea ever since. Jasmine silver needles remains my favourite tea to this day.

I think my favourite types are white teas and oolongs, though I will pretty much drink anything.

Aside from tea, I’m into Star Wars, music, furniture, food, Lilly Dache hats and vintage clothing.

Bolton, UK