Thanks LauraR!

Finally got round to trying this. I sort of forgot that I had it, probably because I have quite a few lime/coconut green teas. The scent of the dry leaf is very strongly lime, with coconut in the background. I can’t smell the green tea at all, and the smell of the steeped tea is pretty much the same. On the taste front, this one is a winner. The lime, as I suspected, is prominent but there is a fair helping of coconut. I can’t taste the base at all, save for a hint right at the end of the sip.

My love of tea began when I walked into a shop one day and they were giving out samples of jasmine silver needles. It was absolutely gorgeous, and I have been addicted to tea ever since. Jasmine silver needles remains my favourite tea to this day.

I think my favourite types are white teas and oolongs, though I will pretty much drink anything.

Aside from tea, I’m into Star Wars, music, furniture, food, Lilly Dache hats and vintage clothing.

Bolton, UK