This is soo good! I went a bit crazy and ordered a ton of teas from 52teas and then all three from iheartteas.com the day after (I was having a bad week, what can I say?) and got them all today so I am officially swamped in new teas. I knew I had to try this one first though, it seemed like the perfect choice today as I thought it might cheer me up as it is a cold, rainy, miserable day. And it certainly did its job! The banana is sweet and the most prominent flavour, which is good (I adore banana, hence why I ordered this tea) but then I taste the walnuts, which really give this tea so much depth. Yay!

My love of tea began when I walked into a shop one day and they were giving out samples of jasmine silver needles. It was absolutely gorgeous, and I have been addicted to tea ever since. Jasmine silver needles remains my favourite tea to this day.

I think my favourite types are white teas and oolongs, though I will pretty much drink anything.

Aside from tea, I’m into Star Wars, music, furniture, food, Lilly Dache hats and vintage clothing.

Bolton, UK