drank Chocolate Monkey by Art of Tea

Thanks LauraR!

I have had this one before, I just haven’t logged it. I don’t know why though, this is pretty good! In todays cup, the banana is very strong (I don’t remember it being so strong in previous cups – maybe I got a few more bits of banana today) but I can still taste a little bit of chocolate and the peppercorn kick, tiny as it is, is present at the end of the sip. I have never really got apple from this, and today is no exception. I’ve had this as a latte before as well and it is amazing, so it gets more points for being multi-purpose!

My love of tea began when I walked into a shop one day and they were giving out samples of jasmine silver needles. It was absolutely gorgeous, and I have been addicted to tea ever since. Jasmine silver needles remains my favourite tea to this day.

I think my favourite types are white teas and oolongs, though I will pretty much drink anything.

Aside from tea, I’m into Star Wars, music, furniture, food, Lilly Dache hats and vintage clothing.

Bolton, UK