I have had this before (about a week or so ago) but oversteeped it by quite a bit and so thought it wouldn’t be worth logging as I wouldn’t be able to say anything constructive about it. Anyway, I made a couple of litres of this iced this morning and, I must say, it is very fruity and refreshing. The watermelon raspberry flavours are very subtle, the raspberry being the more subtle of the two. This is very, very juicy! I sweetened this just a little bit but I wouldn’t say it even needed the tiny amount I used.

My love of tea began when I walked into a shop one day and they were giving out samples of jasmine silver needles. It was absolutely gorgeous, and I have been addicted to tea ever since. Jasmine silver needles remains my favourite tea to this day.

I think my favourite types are white teas and oolongs, though I will pretty much drink anything.

Aside from tea, I’m into Star Wars, music, furniture, food, Lilly Dache hats and vintage clothing.

Bolton, UK