It has taken me a while to get around to this, and I have to thank Jude for the oppurtunity.

This looks pretty good – the chamomile heads are full and large. They smell quite sweet and spicy – I have smelled spice in chamomile before, but this is very strong .Whatever, it smells good. This yields a cheerful-looking yellow-orange brew which might be a little more vivid than I would expect because I think I used a little too much chamomile. The steeped scent is much mellower than dry, not so spicy but sort of smooth (can a scent be smooth?).

The taste is good. Not mind-blowing, but good. I think it is nice sometimes to have a ‘good’ tea (or tisane, in this case). They are very dependable. This is much a typical chamomile, but it seems to have more depth than most. It is smooth and warming. Very nice.

My love of tea began when I walked into a shop one day and they were giving out samples of jasmine silver needles. It was absolutely gorgeous, and I have been addicted to tea ever since. Jasmine silver needles remains my favourite tea to this day.

I think my favourite types are white teas and oolongs, though I will pretty much drink anything.

Aside from tea, I’m into Star Wars, music, furniture, food, Lilly Dache hats and vintage clothing.

Bolton, UK