I like this more than I did when I first tried it. Liking it sort of snuck up on me. It was good the first time I tried it, but I really do like the way the white chocolate tones the mint downs, softens it and rounds it out. I think mint can often be to harsh and overpowering, but not in this blend. I also love the sweet honeybush in this – it isn’t overpowered by any of the other flavours.

52teas

If you like this one, you would probably really like our Shamrock green tea. It has peppermint and spearmint with just a touch of vanilla to smooth out the hard edges of the mint.

Alana237

Thanks – I’ll have to check it out!

Comments

52teas

Alana237

Thanks – I’ll have to check it out!

My love of tea began when I walked into a shop one day and they were giving out samples of jasmine silver needles. It was absolutely gorgeous, and I have been addicted to tea ever since. Jasmine silver needles remains my favourite tea to this day.

I think my favourite types are white teas and oolongs, though I will pretty much drink anything.

Aside from tea, I’m into Star Wars, music, furniture, food, Lilly Dache hats and vintage clothing.

Bolton, UK