I made a pitcher of this iced – I was in the mood for a non-flavoured black, but it is too muggy and humid here today to enjoy a nice cup of hot black tea. I made a small amount of very strong tea, then diluted it with ice. It went REALLY cloudy though – I have had this happen before, but not so drastic. It looks like I put milk in it.

Anyway, it is very refreshing. I oversteeped it a little, but the bitterness that resulted wasn’t overwhelming and overall it was quite tasty, though I much prefer it hot.

My love of tea began when I walked into a shop one day and they were giving out samples of jasmine silver needles. It was absolutely gorgeous, and I have been addicted to tea ever since. Jasmine silver needles remains my favourite tea to this day.

I think my favourite types are white teas and oolongs, though I will pretty much drink anything.

Aside from tea, I’m into Star Wars, music, furniture, food, Lilly Dache hats and vintage clothing.

Bolton, UK