Wowzee! The dry scent of this is VERY strong. Lavender, a hint of vanilla and also a little bit like aniseed. Weird. I used the recommended steeping parameters, but I think this would benefit from a little less leaf and/or a shorter steep time because this was ever so slightly oversteeped. It was still good though. The aniseed scent wasn’t present in the taste (I’m glad. I hate aniseed), instead the taste was dominated by the lavender. The vanilla and the white tea lurk in the background, but are clearly present.

My love of tea began when I walked into a shop one day and they were giving out samples of jasmine silver needles. It was absolutely gorgeous, and I have been addicted to tea ever since. Jasmine silver needles remains my favourite tea to this day.

I think my favourite types are white teas and oolongs, though I will pretty much drink anything.

Aside from tea, I’m into Star Wars, music, furniture, food, Lilly Dache hats and vintage clothing.

Bolton, UK