I ordered this as a sample with my most recent order. I have tried many sencha sakura teas in the past and most have been good, but not great, so I decided to have a go with this. The scent out of the bag is good, cherries and also a little cream (no idea where that came from). I can still detect the sencha though, which is a huge bonus. No point having tea if you can’t smell/taste tea, right? The taste is pleasant, I get juicy cherries (the taste of which reminds me of cherry Soother throat sweets, but without the horrid menthol aspect) and the green tea is also very apparent. Yay! I don’t think this is one I would drink everyday, but I might get a bag of itas a standby. It is definitely the best sencha sakura I have had.

My love of tea began when I walked into a shop one day and they were giving out samples of jasmine silver needles. It was absolutely gorgeous, and I have been addicted to tea ever since. Jasmine silver needles remains my favourite tea to this day.

I think my favourite types are white teas and oolongs, though I will pretty much drink anything.

Aside from tea, I’m into Star Wars, music, furniture, food, Lilly Dache hats and vintage clothing.

Bolton, UK