drank Blueberry Fruit Tea by Teavivre

This is my first tea from Teavivre that I decided to try. I must say I really enjoyed making it as well the rich red color and lovely aroma filled my kitchen. It was a bit tart tea but that didn’t bother me. I managed to get 6 cups 8oz cups of tea from the sample bag I ordered.I steeped the leaves over and it still maintained great flavor. Overall I really enjoyed it and would consider buying it again in the future.

Second Tea Log

Taste just as good from when I was first learning to brew tea, still a favorite of mine.

Boiling 8 min or more
Bonnie

Good first review!

Comments

Bonnie

Good first review!

I’m a student majoring in Psychology. I really got into tea early last year (2013). I’m happy I stumbled upon Steepster because I’ve been able to learn soo much more! Before I drank my tea from tea bags never really venturing out to try loose tea.

I’m apart of Teavivre Free tasting activity,I joined after making my first purchase with them earlier this year.

Tea Ratings:
90-100 = Very Good! (90,95)
80-89 = Good (80,85)
70-79 = Okay (70,75)
60-69 = Didn’t like (60,65)

*I may adjust ratings depending on when the tea was brewed again & if i liked it more or less.

Companies that I’ve ordered from: