My 4th review!

Water: 8oz Boiling

Leaves: Dry leaves-Small circles & Wet-The leaves were huge,the biggest tea leaves I’ve seen so far with my brewing experience!

Steep: 3 minutes

Aroma: The scent was the strongest of any of the previous teas made,I was surprised. It took me quite some time to type the aroma,floral.

Color: deep pale yellow

Taste: I rinsed this tea first due to reading that it’s good to rinse Oolong teas first. I did so for 30 seconds then brewed regularly.The taste was light with floral accents despite it’s deep yellow appearance.

K S

Oolongs resteep several times and change some with each cup. By about the third cup the leaf fills the pot.

Comments

K S

I’m a student majoring in Psychology. I really got into tea early(2013). I’m happy I stumbled upon Steepster because I’ve been able to learn soo much more! Before I drank my tea from tea bags never really venturing out to try loose tea.

I’m apart of Teavivre Free tasting activity,I joined after making my first purchase with them earlier this year.

Tea Ratings:
90-100 = Very Good
80-89 = Good
70-79 = Okay
60-69 = Didn’t like
50-59= Avoid

*I may adjust ratings depending on when the tea was brewed again & if i liked it more or less.

Companies (ordered from* / work with**)
Teavivre**
Verdant Tea*
Single Origin Teas*
Little Red Cup Tea*
Red Leaf Tea*
Persimmon Tree Tea*

Favorite:
Green Tea

Brewing Notes: (for 8oz water)

200,195,190 Cool for 1 minutes