Water: I boiled 8oz water & let it cool slightly

Leaves: mini yellow-ish brown flower buds

Steep: 3 minutes

Aroma: floral

Color: pale yellow almost clear

Taste: I made this tea the same day as the blooming tea,I had no luck with this one either it was tasteless as well. Maybe I should have let it brew longer time I’m going to give it another go. I’ve been having difficulty writing reviews b/c I haven’t been getting much taste from my teas.

Second Tea Log

This time when I made this tea I mixed it with green tea the a second batch with white.It was better from when i first tried it.My first time blending teas together.

KittyLovesTea

The idea behind this tea is to blend it with another tea to create your own unique flavour. I remember trying it by itself and it was a little toasty and floral but once I mixed it with some green tea it added to the flavour and was much nicer. If you have any left it may be worth a try. :)

TeaVivre

Yes, you can mix it with green tea, or white tea.

Alreot

Thank you, I never thought to mix teas before I will give it a try :)

Comments

KittyLovesTea

TeaVivre

Yes, you can mix it with green tea, or white tea.

Alreot

Thank you, I never thought to mix teas before I will give it a try :)

I’m a student majoring in Psychology. I really got into tea early last year (2013). I’m happy I stumbled upon Steepster because I’ve been able to learn soo much more! Before I drank my tea from tea bags never really venturing out to try loose tea.

I’m apart of Teavivre Free tasting activity,I joined after making my first purchase with them earlier this year.

Tea Ratings:
90-100 = Very Good! (90,95)
80-89 = Good (80,85)
70-79 = Okay (70,75)
60-69 = Didn’t like (60,65)

*I may adjust ratings depending on when the tea was brewed again & if i liked it more or less.

Companies that I’ve ordered from: