drank Toasted Walnut by DAVIDsTEA

Ok—this is one of my favorite greens of all time. I was actually in the mood for a black tea tonight, and pulled this out thinking it was a black until I poured the light colored liquid into my mug. It smelled so nuttily delicious I didn’t mind a bit. It has a full enough flavor for black tea lovers, which is awesome.

What a win DT has here! No wonder it’s so popular. DT has managed to combine the two things you most want to do on a high-of-15-degrees-Fahrenheit day like today: 1) sit on a beach under a palm tree, and/or 2) snuggle up next to a fire. Pineapple, coconuts and walnuts together (with emphasis on the nuts)—who would’a guessed? It’s the perfect cuppa right now. :)

I became a tea convert in 2009, and have been overfilling my cupboards with tea ever since. I’m mostly a fan of flavored blacks and matés, but also enjoy some of their lighter cousins!

My tea cupboard is way too full. I’ve never done a tea swap yet, so message me (and tell me how the Steepster swaps work)—I’m game!

Midwest USA