As the self-centered and ever curious Leo I am, I just had to try a blend that was all about me. My initial reaction from the smell and taste: Wow, I didn’t know I was so similar to an orange creamsicle!

For me, the dominating flavors are the earthy, slightly orange rooibos paired with the apple, floral chamomile. I have a hard time discerning the oolong in this blend, but its astringency is slightly there in the aftertaste.

All in all, It’s a relaxing, sweet and floral blend that makes a good evening tea. I would, however, have a hard time drinking more than a cup of day of this tea . The flavors are very prominent and towards the end, my interests slightly wanes.

I’m currently attending college. I’m just about done with my undergraduate study in art history. In my free time I love playing piano (Chopin!) and composing music. I also enjoy writing poetry. Really, I just love the Romantic period in art (with the exception of the visual arts- go figure) and continually draw my inspiration from that era.

I’m very interested in nutrition and using herbs to heal. Herbs also taste great, so that’s just another bonus! Before I got into tea, I got into herbs first. I think I’m pretty weird in this regard. I can’t imagine many people would find drinking a decoction made from tree bark to be very tasty… and yet I do. Purely for taste, I love peppermint and ginger more than any other herb. I could, and do, drink those almost daily. I also love rooibos and honeybush.

I have a penchant for Indian & Chinese black teas and Japanese greens, but I’ll try anything once. I’m trying to get into other types of tea as well. I prefer to drink my teas plain, but I’ll very seldom add honey to some herbs (ginger).

United States, Ohio