drank White Peach by Adagio Teas

I used to love a bagged white peach tea, so I got a sample of this in hopes it replacing it and tasting better. The smell reminds me a lot of Adagio’s Green Rooibos Bonita. That doesn’t surprise me because there’s peach flavor in there, too! I’m thinking I should have steeped it for five minutes instead of three because it’s pretty mild tasting (though I did want to see how it stood up to re-steeping). The peach flavor is more potent in smell than flavor (like most flavored teas), so I can actually taste a lot of the white tea, but that’s also a good thing. It’s a rather enjoyable light tea, good for the evening when I want something a little less caffeinated and subtle. Next time I’m trying a longer steeping time.

Kashyap

check out Naivetea’s white peach oolong…..i’m not generally a fan of flavored or scented teas, but I have to hand it to Naivetea, they bring a fresh, natural taste and balance the tea/fruit profile beautifully

Brittany

Thanks for the suggestion. I really enjoy peach flavored teas- probably more than the fruit itself!

Comments

Kashyap

Brittany

I’m currently attending college. I’m just about done with my undergraduate study in art history. In my free time I love playing piano (Chopin!) and composing music. I also enjoy writing poetry. Really, I just love the Romantic period in art (with the exception of the visual arts- go figure) and continually draw my inspiration from that era.

I’m very interested in nutrition and using herbs to heal. Herbs also taste great, so that’s just another bonus! Before I got into tea, I got into herbs first. I think I’m pretty weird in this regard. I can’t imagine many people would find drinking a decoction made from tree bark to be very tasty… and yet I do. Purely for taste, I love peppermint and ginger more than any other herb. I could, and do, drink those almost daily. I also love rooibos and honeybush.

I have a penchant for Indian & Chinese black teas and Japanese greens, but I’ll try anything once. I’m trying to get into other types of tea as well. I prefer to drink my teas plain, but I’ll very seldom add honey to some herbs (ginger).

United States, Ohio