When I smelled it in the shop I thought I have to try this tea, but I was already sipping on a pot of Holiday Blend so I thought I better take a couple ozs. home or I’ll have to make the 45 minute trek back up here next weekend because I won’t be able to stop thinking about how good it smelled.

It smells like raisins, rosepetals black tea and currants if you can imagine those mixed together. It makes a beautiful reddish pinkish brew it’s a okay cup a little strong on the currants making it a tad bitter for my taste but I will finish it probably won’t purchase it again though. Too many teas too little time, to be drinking only “okay” teas.

New to the world of hot tea, being born and raised in Texas we typically only drink lipton black tea, sweetened and iced of course! I recently discovered the world of hot tea / flavored teas and am thoroughly enjoying my new little world of tea!

Favorite Tea Quote: A woman is like a tea bag – you can’t tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water.
Eleanor Roosevelt