drank Thai Tea Blend by Teavana

Tried this blend today courtesy of Meghann M (Thanks Meghann). When I opened the package vanilla tones hit me and the woodsy smell of rooibos. I pour a teaspoon and see small bits of coconut and there too I identified the rooibos that I thought I had smelled. As I said before I like most black teas and this one does have black tea in the list of ingredients but I don’t taste the black tea (at all) I mostly taste rooibos and vanilla while it’s not a bad combination I would like to be able to pick up on the black tea a little more (but that’s just me). As I have said in some of my previous post me a rooibos can go either way it’s kinda a hit or miss sorta thing (same goes for chai’s) and this one is okay. I’ve been in search of a good chai and while this one is not quite it I can see why others would find it appealing. I would like to try it with milk and MAYBE sugar too but unfortunately I am out of milk right now (Thanks to my teenager who is a bottomless pit). I will try this next time I have milk and post the results. Thanks again Meghann!

LiberTEAS

This is one of my favorites from Teavana. I love it as an iced tea with an ample amount of sweetened condensed milk – very similar to the way you’d get a Thai Iced Tea in a Thai restaurant. YUMMMMMM!

Comments

LiberTEAS

New to the world of hot tea, being born and raised in Texas we typically only drink lipton black tea, sweetened and iced of course! I recently discovered the world of hot tea / flavored teas and am thoroughly enjoying my new little world of tea!

Favorite Tea Quote: A woman is like a tea bag – you can’t tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water.
Eleanor Roosevelt