drank Pina Colada Honeybush by 52teas

Got this from AmazonV and I am so glad that she was generous enough to send me it as I’ve been dying to try it. Thanks AmazonV!:) I wasn’t too surprised by the dry look of the (bush?) heehee but the smell was amazingly good just like a pineapply, coconutty, pina colada smell so that was a good start then poured the water and let it steep and set the timer for 7 minutes. When the buzzer when off I was a bit surprised by the dark liquor in my cup and I have to say first off that I have tried about 5 other 52Teas blends and haven’t really cared for any of them now having said that I do have an order on the way because I really want to find something I like from 52Teas and this P.C. Honeybush maybe my first really enjoyable 52Teas experience. I cannot tell you what Honeybush tastes like as I’ve never had it plain but this blend is pretty good a nice tropical tasting cuppa!

Sorry guys but this one I find totally hard to describe, there’s not like alot going on here or anything its just very tropical and not in an extreme way in a good way! Way to go 52Teas and Muchos Gracias AmazonV!!

AmazonV

it is so far my favorite 52 teas :)

SoccerMom

I have to agree with ya! Thanks :)

Comments

AmazonV

it is so far my favorite 52 teas :)

SoccerMom

I have to agree with ya! Thanks :)

New to the world of hot tea, being born and raised in Texas we typically only drink lipton black tea, sweetened and iced of course! I recently discovered the world of hot tea / flavored teas and am thoroughly enjoying my new little world of tea!

Favorite Tea Quote: A woman is like a tea bag – you can’t tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water.
Eleanor Roosevelt