drank White Tea by Golden Moon Tea

I’ve never had a unflavored white tea before and for some reason I was in the mood for my H & S white peach tea today. So I thought well I think I should be experimental and tried this white tea instead. Wow it’s a much fuller flavor than I would have expected and the nose to it isn’t very interesting kinda pollen smelling, which could be due to the chrysanthemums.

It’s a decent tea. Not something I think I’d crave but a nice cuppa. While I am not getting a ton of flavor I personally taste mostly buttery notes. It’s nice but it’s not going to be replacing my H&S white peach. :)

New to the world of hot tea, being born and raised in Texas we typically only drink lipton black tea, sweetened and iced of course! I recently discovered the world of hot tea / flavored teas and am thoroughly enjoying my new little world of tea!

Favorite Tea Quote: A woman is like a tea bag – you can’t tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water.
Eleanor Roosevelt