drank Yunnan Gold by Adagio Teas

After my last tea experience which was a BAD one I decided to try to block the experience out with another tea immediately. So here I sit with a cup of Yunnan Gold I’ve never had a Yunnan Gold tea before (I don’t remember if I have) anyway so all of the steepster reviews of Yunnan Gold had me anxious to try it.

This one has a dark amber brown liquor and I don’t get much on smell other than tea. Taste wise it doesn’t have a whole mouth feel it’s easy to sip slight hints of maltiness but still not as good as Adagio’s Golden Monkey if what your looking for is maltiness. It is a decent cup or as Doulton would say “this is a serviceable cuppa tea”. Definitely nothing I would reorder.

New to the world of hot tea, being born and raised in Texas we typically only drink lipton black tea, sweetened and iced of course! I recently discovered the world of hot tea / flavored teas and am thoroughly enjoying my new little world of tea!

Favorite Tea Quote: A woman is like a tea bag – you can’t tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water.
Eleanor Roosevelt