drank Orange Blossom by Rishi Tea

It’s no secret that I love Rishi’s peach blossom which is a white tea base and it contains orange while I don’t taste peach so much I mostly taste orange I still LOVE it. So when I looked through the Rishi website I thought I HAVE to try orange blossom which has a green tea base.

Dry leaf on this one smells very orange and delicious. I can see that there is a lot of lemon grass in the mix but it still smells orange to me. So steeped for 4 mins and I get a lemony scent no more orange scent. The lemongrass is mostly what I get and the more it begins to cool the more I get notes of floral in the smell and the taste.

It’s funny in that in the Rishi Peach Blossom I tasted orange in the Rishi Orange Blossom I mostly taste lemon there maybe be subtle hints of orange but I really have to strain to think I taste it in there! It’s a good tea I really enjoy it in that it tastes nice and the aftertaste leaves my breath feeling fresh.

New to the world of hot tea, being born and raised in Texas we typically only drink lipton black tea, sweetened and iced of course! I recently discovered the world of hot tea / flavored teas and am thoroughly enjoying my new little world of tea!

Favorite Tea Quote: A woman is like a tea bag – you can’t tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water.
Eleanor Roosevelt