Oh my gosh, I am stash reducing! I haven’t seen the other side of 55 in AGES!

Since I’m not allowed to buy anything for another couple of months it’s a good opportunity to use that stuff up, try some of the ones I’m unsure about so I know whether to actually finish them or give them away, or just throw out stuff which is ancient and known dislikes, and there are some that I’ve tested out in coldbrews instead of hot, seeing as the weather is more than right for it.

I’m working on it.

Apparently I also have to be careful because the boyfriend just noted that the shelves were thinning out and joked that then he could take one of them down.

Ha-ha-ha. Hmph.

Now. This one is one of those white teas that I always seem to end up having a couple of. Years ago, I bought one from a then local shop and I thought it was all sorts of awesome, so I bought more. And then I just… lost interest. Fell out of love. Changed my preferences, perhaps. These days, I’m having a hard time seeing what it was I found so wonderful about the type. Now I find it too cucumber-y, too courgette-y. I like cucumbers and courgettes. We eat the latter several times a week. But as a flavour aspect in my tea?

…bleh.

This one is no different. Kind of floral and quite, quite courgette-y. That’s really all I have to say about it. It was a sample sent to me by a person who shall remain anonymous because I can’t remember and the tin doesn’t have a number, and I’ve been confirmed in the thought that I was right not to buy it when A&D released it. As their Year of the Rabbit special.

I’ve got one more BMD on the shelf, which I think I’ll try out in a cold brew when next I make a new pitcher, but generally, BMD is just not my thing anymore.

K S

showing my lack of sophistication – what is a courgette? Does it taste like cucumber?

Angrboda

You American peeps would know it as zucchini. Being on the verge of marrying an English man (only 40 more days!), I’m primarily influenced by British English. I’ve been trying to purge my English of Americanisms for some years though, because my English was such a mess. :)

K S

Got it. I love zucchini and cucumber taste in tea. I know its not for everyone but after years of drinking one note teas I love the amazing variety. Give me hay, grass, nuts, fruit, flowers, mushrooms and whatever else is out there!

Oh, and congrats on the upcoming nuptials.

Lynne-tea

Yay only 40 more days! That is so exciting! =)

Comments

K S

Angrboda

K S

Oh, and congrats on the upcoming nuptials.

Lynne-tea

Yay only 40 more days! That is so exciting! =)

The Formalities