Errrr…. Steepsterites? Do I owe someone a package that hasn’t been sent? I have a strange feeling that I do, but I can’t for the life of me think who it must be for. I just have a feeling that I’ve promised a sample to someone…

Anyway, and so we hit the forties. I don’t think I’ve quite halved the stash yet, but we’re definitely getting there. I kinda wish I had paid attention to how much was in the cupboard when I started on this drinking it down project. I think I’ve pruned it just about as much as I can. Removed all the things that I know realistically I’ll just never get used. Some went in the bin (age), and some went in the box for re-homing. I’ve already forgotten who gave me the idea to do that, but it was a great idea! Everything that’s left now are things it should be possible to finish up or things that I haven’t tried yet and so can’t form an opinion on.

There is always something awesome about decupboarding a tea, even when it’s a beloved favourite. Even when I also cry a little tear of despair for the loss. I just feel so… accomplished when I can finish something off. (I also like starting by writing a list when doing house cleaning and such. There is awesome motivation in ticking things off the list)

So it is with mixed feelings that I removed this one today. Never did I think that I would ever meet a tea that could be such a rival to the Tan Yang for my affections.

It also means that I’m completely OUT of Fujian black. I can feel the tremors starting already, how am I going to cope until after the wedding and all that?

jason

So yummy yummy! Congrats!

Thomas Smith

Out of Minbei Hongcha, you say? Well, I get paid next Friday and I know who’s waiting on me to send something out.

Angrboda

Thomas, it’s not you that’s the source of my feeling of having forgotten someone because I wrote you down. I’m not sure how long you will need to put something together at this point, but if you think it will be before mid-June, then it’s fine. If you think later, perhaps it’s better to wait until end-July/August. I’m going to be out of the country for 19 days in July, see.

Thomas Smith

I have a few teas I think you’ll enjoy that I just have sitting around right now. My original thought was to get in a bunch of eclectic oddball teas in my next wholesale order, but for right now I might as well send out just a few teas from types I already know you enjoy.

CHAroma

I’m exactly the same way! Sometimes I make lists just so I can check things off it and get that nice sense of accomplishment. :)

Comments

jason

So yummy yummy! Congrats!

Angrboda