drank Earl Grey (K-Cup) by Twinings

This. This was my first cup of tea as a married woman. No, it wasn’t actually, but it was the first cup of tea that I knew what was. The other was pre-brewed at the restaurant and didn’t come with any identification. It was nice though.

But this? This was had in our hotel suite while we had a bit of a break before moving on to the next restaurant.

I’m not going to go into a deep analysis of it, other than to say that it, and the last half of the cup especially, was pretty dire. The now Mr Ang, who has the regular teabag version everyday, also felt that this… stuff was sub-par.

The wedding in general, though, went swimmingly, and you can see a picture here https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/b5FCJK6KIyQ0doQ8zn5eCr_V8Y8A_9IgxTPLskMdTM0?feat=directlink
We had a good time at both the actual celebration with buffet lunch at the first restaurant and with the travelling guests in the second restaurant for dinner (where the owner presented us with a bonus present in the shape of a nice painting)

This is definitely not a brewing system that will catch on in our house.

ashmanra

Sniff. Sniff. I wasn’t even there, yet I cried at your wedding! Lovely photo, beautiful bride, I love how happy the groom looks, as well he should! Many blessed years together, Ang and Mr. Ang!

Spoonvonstup

Congratulations!!!!

Stelgard

Congrats!

Dylan Oxford

Awwww… look at you two! Congratulations, you look like a very cute couple :)

momo

Congratulations!!!

Mercuryhime

Aww, congrats! What a lovely couple you make!

ssajami

Congratulations Ang!

Skulleigh

Congratulations! You looked lovely!

Azzrian

Beautiful

Nicole

Congrats to the lovely couple! Great picture!

Scott B

Congratulations!

Cheryl

Love both of your smiles and your dress is gorgeous! Glad you two are off having fun and getting that much needed time away. Congrats :)

Kittenna

Congratulations! You look gorgeous and I’m glad you had a wonderful day.

SimplyJenW

Congratulations! Thank you so much for sharing the pic because I know how much you value your privacy. Blessings on your new life together!

Joshua Smith

Congratulations! I wish you and your husband the best of luck!

gmathis

Thanks for sharing the picture. Be happy!

cteresa

Congratulations! Much happiness to you both.

Ninavampi

Congrats!! You look stunning! Love the dress!!! Also, you guys make a great couple! I wish happiness to you two forever! :)

The Purrfect Cup

Congrats!!! I LOVE your dress! All the best to the both of you. :)

DaisyChubb

Congrats! Absolutely all the best, you both look so happy – and can I say that you are 100% gorgeous, thank you so much for sharing!!! <3

Gillyflower

Ooooh—you two look wonderful, and you look like you’re having a good time too! Congratulations (and my condolences on the k-cup tea)!

Missy

Congratulations! Best of luck to you two. :D

Lynne-tea

You look stunning! I love the dress. Congratulations you two! =) Beautiful couple!

Scharp

Congratulations! Nice dress, and tuxedo! I hope you guys have a wonderful marriage together!

Barb

I missed your wedding! What a great photo — thanks for linking to it.

CHAroma

Yay!! I’m so happy for you both!! Great pic, great dress, great hair, great beau! (Even great car in the background). ;) Live long and prosper!!

Angrboda

Thank you everybody! :D

The DJBooth

How did I miss this…oh wait that was about the same time my son was born. Congratulations six months belated. Many years of happiness and many cups of tea shared between you both.

Comments

ashmanra

Spoonvonstup

Congratulations!!!!

Stelgard

Congrats!

Dylan Oxford

Awwww… look at you two! Congratulations, you look like a very cute couple :)

momo

Congratulations!!!

Mercuryhime

Aww, congrats! What a lovely couple you make!

ssajami

Congratulations Ang!

Skulleigh

Congratulations! You looked lovely!

Azzrian

Beautiful

Nicole

Congrats to the lovely couple! Great picture!

Scott B

Congratulations!

Cheryl

Kittenna

Congratulations! You look gorgeous and I’m glad you had a wonderful day.

SimplyJenW

Joshua Smith

Congratulations! I wish you and your husband the best of luck!

gmathis

Thanks for sharing the picture. Be happy!

cteresa

Congratulations! Much happiness to you both.

Ninavampi

The Purrfect Cup

Congrats!!! I LOVE your dress! All the best to the both of you. :)

DaisyChubb

Gillyflower

Missy

Congratulations! Best of luck to you two. :D

Lynne-tea

Scharp

Barb

I missed your wedding! What a great photo — thanks for linking to it.

CHAroma