drank Oxford Brew by Jeeves & Jericho

A friend of ours passed away last night following a massive brain hemorrhage.

Steepsterites, please PLEASE look after yourselves and your bodies and PLEASE learn the warning symptoms of stroke and brain hemorrhage. I cannot stress enough how important this is. It can strike like lightning from a clear sky and every single split second counts.

Then toast with me, please.

To Janet.

LiberTEAS

I’m very sorry for your loss.

DaisyChubb

Oh Ang, I’m so sorry to hear that. My deep condolences – to Janet.<3

Fjellrev

I’m really sorry for your loss, Angrboda. :(

Mercuryhime

I’m very sorry about your loss. A toast to Janet.

Lynne-tea

My condolences to you and her family. Thank you for reminding us all of the importance of life and making every second count. This cup is for Janet.

ashmanra

To Janet. To her friends and family. My condolences, and may your memories be a balm.

Hesper June

I am so sorry for the loss of your friend. My thoughts go out to you and your friend’s family.

Dinosara

My deepest condolences. To Janet.

Helena

that’s so sad. I’m sorry your friend died.

momo

I’m so sorry, Angrboda. There’s a chain email that sometimes goes around that is actually true, and worthy of paying attention to. If you think someone has had a stroke, when they are conscious: ask them to smile, ask them to hold their arms up, ask them to speak a simple sentence ie, the sky is blue. It’s not an all-encompassing approach but it covers a lot of symptoms of a stroke. Even if someone can do all three, they might still need medical help ASAP, but the information can make it easier for a dispatcher to get an ambulance out sooner too.

Bonnie

Memory Eternal for your friend.
You are so right.
Women especially don’t know the symptoms and they can be different than the ones for men. It’s a good idea to look them up. In case of stroke you have very little time to get help so time is important. There is a book I read called My Stroke of Genius written by a lady brain researcher who was alone and had a stroke and describes what it was like. I had a TIA which is like a stroke but no damage.

Azzrian

I am so very very sorry. To Janet …

Autumn Hearth

My sincerest sympathies. My grandmother died of a stroke, when my older brother was 2, she never got to meet her three granddaughters. Meanwhile her husband out lived her but have dozens of major and minor stokes, as well as three heart attacks, he lost his speech, his mobility and his independence, was no life at all. So the women in our family are very aware of the signs. To Janet.

Dylan Oxford

I’m sorry Ang. To Janet!

Scharp

I am sorry for your loss! I hope things get better. Your warning is heeded. Those are very serious medical conditions.

__Morgana__

Sorry to hear. To Janet!

Rabs

I’m so very sorry. My heart goes out to Janet, her family and loved ones. ::hugs::

ssajami

My condolences. To Janet.

TheTeaFairy

So sad… sorry for your loss. To your friend Janet.

Missy

My condolences. To Janet!

Angrboda

Thank you everybody.

Comments

LiberTEAS

I’m very sorry for your loss.

DaisyChubb

Oh Ang, I’m so sorry to hear that. My deep condolences – to Janet.<3

Fjellrev

I’m really sorry for your loss, Angrboda. :(

Mercuryhime

I’m very sorry about your loss. A toast to Janet.

Lynne-tea

ashmanra

Hesper June

Dinosara

My deepest condolences. To Janet.

Helena

that’s so sad. I’m sorry your friend died.

momo

Bonnie

Memory Eternal for your friend.
You are so right.

Azzrian

I am so very very sorry. To Janet …

Autumn Hearth

Dylan Oxford

I’m sorry Ang. To Janet!

Scharp

__Morgana__

Sorry to hear. To Janet!

Rabs

ssajami

My condolences. To Janet.

TheTeaFairy

So sad… sorry for your loss. To your friend Janet.

Missy

My condolences. To Janet!

Angrboda